Mayflower Brewing Company is seeking a Delivery Driver to deliver and merchandise our products to bars, restaurants and package stores in Southeastern Massachusetts. This full-time, salaried position provides a unique opportunity to work in a small, entrepreneurial environment and join the fastest-growing craft beer brewery in Massachusetts.
Interested applicants should email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
· Able to lift, load, unload and move products weighing up to 165 lbs. Repetitive lifting, bending, pulling and pushing. Able to twist, turn, crouch, and squat repeatedly throughout the workday.
· Willingness to learn. Flexibility and enthusiasm for the position. Opportunity to work in warehouse and packaging operations as needed. Occasional weekend work may be required.
· Delivery of product. Pull-up product on shelf as required. Rotation of shelf/backroom stock as needed. Basic math skills need to adjust invoices when necessary.
· Build and place point of sale merchandising items. Pick up breakage and out of code product. Report out of stock status.
· Work in adverse weather conditions and with minimal supervision.
· Project a quality product and company image.
· Must be at least 21 years old
· High school diploma or GED required
· Good oral and written communication skills
· Sales or customer service skills preferred