We are excited to share that we are transforming our front lot into a beer garden for the foreseeable future!
We’re starting with the following hours for this week:
Friday, June 12th 4-8pm
Saturday, June 13th 12-8pm
Sunday, June 14th 12-6pm
Please make note of the following guidelines:
– Beer gardens will be weather permitting. We’ll always post on social media if there are any updates to the hours.
– Our staff will be masked at all times and will provide table service for both beer and food.
– We can accommodate groups up to 6 people with outside seating only and everyone in your party must remain seated during your stay.
– Masks must be warn as you arrive and exit the beer garden, as well as to enter our building for restroom use only.
– Tables will be first come, first serve for this first week. No reservations.
– At this time we will not be filling growlers or taking growler returns. Should you have growlers at home waiting to be refilled, please just make sure they are clean and sanitized and we will let you know as soon as we can fill them for you.
– We will continue to also open our take out window for packaged beer to go, and those hours will be revised to the following: Wednesday 12-6pm, Thursday & Friday 12-8pm, Sunday 12-6pm (Closed Monday & Tuesday)